Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others (Jonathan Swift)
Start with a Vision
If you want to start any business or build an existing business, start with a vision. An entrepreneur with a compelling vision; is a Leader. Its’ the reason why we have so few Leaders and so many Followers in society. The entrepreneur with a vision provides others with a picture of what the future could look like and makes the path worth it for them.
- “A computer on every desk and in every home” (Bill Gates)
- Making a difference for the underdog (Virgin)
Why Entrepreneurs don’t have Vision
There are 5 key reason why many entrepreneurs don’t have a vision for their business:
- They don’t consider themselves as founders of anything
- They are so fixated on short term challenges, they can’t imagine the long term
- They are unwilling to really think about why they are in business & what they want to achieve for their customers
- They are too busy working in their business, not on their business
Get this right and your business is already ahead of the competition.