LAUNCH YOUR PRINTING BUSINESS IN 30 DAYS
Traditionally to start a printing business required one to
(1) Invest in a printing franchise (typical costs are R 500 000 – R 1 million)
(2) Purchase printing machinery and equipment (hundreds of thousands to millions)
While the above can work, most entrepreneurs are unable to start a printing business due to the high capital investment.
I’m launching a new printing franchise for entrepreneurs that want to start in this lucrative industry.
How it works
- 100% online printing business system and printing facility
- Operate locally, reach nationally across SA
- All printing is centralised using state of the art machinery and equipment
- Full printing solutions you can immediately offer to individuals, SMME’s, government and corporates
- Market printing solutions online or offline
- Collect payments online or offline
- Printing solution is delivered directly to the client
Join and if you are dissatisfied at anytime in the first 7 days, claim a full refund
IS THIS FOR YOU?
Who can join?
This business opportunity is suitable for
- SA Citizen
- SA Bank account
- Age 18+
What do you get?
- Transfer to an existing License (SA only)
- Bizlify online business system, website & e-store
- Full suite of printing solutions including business cards, books, flyers, posters, annual reports, corporate stationery, brochures, banners, large format and more
Within 30 days you could have a printing business up and running, with all of the following
We currently have just 1 license available
License fee per month: R 2500
Please email email@example.com with the title, “Printing” and include a motivation why you want to start this business
You should have
Yes, it can be done part time
No, you can operate as a sole proprietor
- Use business system & participate in the programme
- Market the printing solutions
- Set your prices for the printing solutions
- Prepare proposals for larger clients
- Support customers to purchase the printing solution
- Collect payments from customers
- Communicate to customers regarding their order
- Deliver awesome customer service
- Review monthly performance
- Settle the monthly license fee of R1725
While it is flexible, it depends on the sales target you set and dedicating time/effort to achieve it
Yes, you can sell other products/services to customers as well.
This is not recommended, it increases your time per order and reduces the profit.
However if you wish to do so, you can collect from the centralised printing offices in Johannesburg and personally deliver it to the customer.