Hello [wlm_firstname] [wlm_lastname]
One of the tools that I use to assist individuals align their career, business & money, is the Wealth Profile. (NB This is NOT a financial-investment planning tool or personality profiling tool, it is career-earnings tool). The profile has a shelf life for the rest of your life, it is unlikely to ever change.
If you decide to get the profile, as a WEC Club member you qualify for a 25% discount. However even if you don’t get the profile, I suggest going through the information below for your personal benefit.
1. What are the Key Questions?
There are 8 ways to create wealth & 2 questions that we need to ask ourselves are:
- Which path to wealth suits our natural character and personality best?
- What are the steps we should take, and what are the rules for that particular wealth creation game?
The profile a powerful framework for action, rather like a map, that with practice, will show you how to invest your time and other resources in the optimum way to fulfill your promise.
2. Why is your Wealth Profile important?
Many times, how we’re leading our lives is simply not consistent with “who we are”. Knowing your Profile gives you absolute clarity on “who you are”, so you can now align “what you do” with “who you are” (not the other way around!).
3. What does the Wealth Profile show?
- Most natural activities you should focus on to Create Wealth
- Role Models Who Share Your Wealth Profile
- Which top entrepreneurs you should study and learn from
- Your Strengths & Weaknesses as a Wealth Creator
- What gets you into your flow. What are distractions and what are opportunities.
- How to Build Your Wealth Foundation
- What are the first steps you should take so you don’t lose your wealth later
- Your Moment of Wealth Creation
- What “Critical Moments” should you be on the lookout for.
- How to Create Value using Your Profile
- Value You Need to Own
- Leverage Your Value to Many
For more information including member discounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org